Kensley Enterprises 360 – Is an urbanregional growth-centered professional consulting practice with many years of dedication to innovative and sustainable 21st century fiscal and economic development tax-base growth. Its focus is centered on inclusive problem-solving solutions to vexing tax-base revenue growth challenges to put and keep it ahead of annualized expenses.
It prides itself on understanding and making strategic applications of emerging trends, opportunities, challenges and problem-solving solutions in relationship to current and NEXT GENERATION FISCAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (FED) GROWTH.
- Our direct management and technical assistance services are provided through various consulting options which focus on direct hands-on service delivery to our client base in a customer-friendly problem-solving manner; and
- Our information sharing is undertaken primarily through published products made available to our customers on a demand basis. The PRODUCTS section of this website will provide additional information on Kensley Publications.
Kensley Enterprises’ inclusive problem-solving approach offers innovative solutions to vexing tax-base revenue growth challenges to put and keep future annualized revenue growth ahead of expenses. The Kensley approach places emphasis on two future fiscal and economic development growth drivers: (1) Tech-driven economic development, and (2) sustainable Triple Bottom Line-Driven economic development.
Kensley Enterprises provides its service delivery through three Kensley Portals of specialization: (a) The Kenetic Growth 360 Portal, (b) NextGen ED Growth 360 Portal, and (c) The Reurbanization 360 Portal.
- Kenetic Growth 360 has a problem-solving focus on current and future fiscal and economic development growth policies and processes. Focus on current tax-base growth problem-solving is of paramount concern today. However, it is also on the leading-edge of emerging trends, opportunities, challenges and problem-solving solutions for fiscal and economic development tax-base growth for tomorrow, say, Y2020 and Beyond.
Next generation urbanregional growth is already emerging today through the rapid advancements and deployment of powerful emerging technological innovations and applications. The growth trend of high-technology providers and high-intensity technology company users’ affinity toward locations in cities and urbanregional communities are also influencing another growth trend of the in-migration of highly educated, high-skilled tech-savvy millennials and other young workers to our urbanized communities.
These welcomed growth dynamics are bringing with them significant opportunities and challenges which also have significant fiscal implications not the least of which is significant growth in demand for related essential public services and quality of life infrastructure. Consequently, problem-solving solutions must be found to generate sources of net-new revenue to pay for them without continuing to raise taxes on existing residents and businesses.
These and several other next generation fiscal and economic development growth opportunities and challenges must be met head-on and fall within the domain of Kensley Enterprises’ Kenetic Growth 360 portal.
- NEXTGEN ED GROWTH 360 facilitates fiscal and economic development growth through the lenses of its two major economic development sectors: (a) tech-driven economic development and (b) environmentally-driven sustainable economic development. The strategic integration of their principles, concepts, technologies, tools, techniques, strategies and practices will accelerate sustainable fiscal and economic development growth in the 21st century urbanregional marketplace.
We recognize and utilize the tremendous power and influence that emerging technologies on urbanregional fiscal and economic development growth. From information technology, nanotechnology and biotechnology to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IOT) and all those technological innovations and applications in between. The technological innovations and smart practical applications affecting every aspect of fiscal and economic development growth throughout society and urbanregional communities. Tech-driven fiscal and economic development growth will accelerate urbanregional growth or REURBANIZATION through strategic applications of “all the time, every day, everywhere, every how” technological innovations through strategic integration with commercial, industrial, residential, governmental and educational sector operations.
We also recognize and utilize the tremendous power and influence of next generation environmentally-driven sustainable economic development has in fiscal and economic development growth of our urbanregional communities.
The strategic integration of clean energy, energy efficiency and “green” community and economic development principles, concepts, technologies, tools, techniques, strategies and practices with those of tech-driven provide the foundation and under-pinning of next generation fiscal and economic development tax-base growth.
- ReUrbanization 360 is the unit within Kensley Enterprises responsible for facilitating the process of dynamic interactions of all the fiscal and economic development growth generators on urbanregional communities. It focuses on connecting all the dots; putting it all together.
The strategic facilitation, collaboration, engagement, synthetization, organization, strategic alliances and partnerships involving both intra-urban and inter-urban jurisdictions within the urbanregional community and marketplace.
This Kensley unit integrates the necessary growth leadership, policy and enabling legislation with the next-generation economic development growth sectors and resources. These include both tech-based economic development and environmentally “green” community economic development sectors of sustainable fiscal and economic development tax-base growth.
Kensley Enterprises operates from a talent pool and pipeline of innovative cutting-edge and creative thought-leaders who cover the entire spectrum of its scope of work in each of its specialty unit’s area of core competence. The talent pool is multidiscipline and interdisciplinary in nature and skillsets with core competencies in three related and interrelated specialty units devoted to fiscal and economic development growth.